Wednesday 1 May 2013

Back to Beabarella!!

So.... i did it again!! What kind of useless toad am I?? Ive been away for 5 months!!! 5!! But, I'm back and thankyou to everyone who has stuck with me and sent me little messages asking where I am and that you missed my posts.....

Well, whats been going on with you guys then??? Major changes have happened Chez Beabarella! First of all, we got a new puppy!! 



This is Otis! He's 7 weeks old and a Cavalier Spaniel..... He's sooo ridiculously tiny and he's scared of everything and he just wants to love you and lick your face..... Dolly is still being as beautiful and farty as ever:



SEE!!! B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!! 

Secondly, remember my old tattoo that I was getting lasered off?? It's gone!! It has now been replaced by a yummy tribute to my grandma.... 


aaaaaand I got an amazing thigh tattoo from one of the raddest tattooers around, Mrs Rachel Baldwin! He's a cool ass fox who I have named Jerome... He likes Ovaltine and The Sopranos...probably....

Tattoo's have pretty much taken over my life at the minute.....  not only am I steadily getting covered in them but I'm also selling my own paintings from my local tattoo shop!!! How exciting!! They're tattoo style and to be honest i'd love to get into tattooing but I know how much time and commitment it takes to become a tattoo artist and I have something I want to start dedicating my time to just a little bit more.......




It's always been something I've wanted to do but I've always thought "am I good enough" or "am I this or that" and I just figure life is faffing short and if you don't try things now mrs, you never will... (me turning 26 may have had something to do with this...) So, i've started writing a cook book! Even if  no one ever reads it and I just pass it onto Dolly to cook for her puppies one day, its still an exciting thing.... 






See; I have been busy while i've been away! These are some of my favourite things i've been playing with. Who would have thought that one day i'd be spending my nights perfecting pork pies? All the coolest kids do it, it's the new smoking- everyone looks cool with a pork pie in their hand! 

Doing all this thinking about cook books has made me think about this blog too. I haven't bothered with make up in months, all my money is going on new cake moulds or cook books or zesters- Told you! I'M A COOL ASS MOTHER FLIPPER!!!
I just don't know what to do with this blog now? Do I set up a separate blog and close this one down or do I just use this one? Gah! Decisions decisions.... What do you guys think? 

Bea xxxx

PS: I'm on instagram and tumblr now!!!! You can find me at @littlefoxheart on Instagram and HERE on Tumblr xxx


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh your art is amazing, your food looks amazing and your dogs look amazing too! :D I've missed your blog posts so have followed you on instagram to keep up with your adventures :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im Blushing like a nob!! Thanks honey!!!! I've followed you back on instagram... you have some cute pics!!! Hurrah for Hellokitty! xxx

      Delete