Monday 10 December 2012

RANDOMNESS: I haven't forgotten you!!!

Okay, so the last time i wrote a post it was me kissing ass saying i promise to be back here writing more ... so what do i do- I don't do another post for 807 million years! Well what happened was that i have turned into a grown up and got a real actual persons job and i have been working a squillion hours a week. Please don't think that i've forgotten about you all cos I really haven't and i'll definitely get on here properly soon and tell you all in full whats been going on and whatnot.... also please keep commenting- i always read the comments and genuinely LOVE you guys keeping in touch!!!
mwwwwwwwah! xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that I have truly
    loved surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing for your rss feed and I hope you write once more very soon!


    Also visit my weblog - Viviana Somerset

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it here love!!! Very sweet of you to write!!
      xxx

      Delete