Saturday 18 February 2012

I want, I want, I need, I need...

I don't know about you but if I see an item of clothing that I want, I don't just want it, I NEED it. "I want, I want, I need, I need" is the spoilt little child within me that won't rest until I see some of this hanging off'ov me.


Blue Tropical Print Cropped Top
£28 @ River Island
Love the print, Love the stitch detail, Love the chunky zip.

Flamingo Print Tank
£12.99 @ New Look
Obsessed with Flamingo's so anything with them on is a win! 


Cream Block Heel Sandals
£60 @ River Island
Yellow is my favourite colour and that mixed with the aqua blue is heaven. Also so into a block heel..goodbye stiletto's 


Grey Floral Print Skirt
£18 @ River Island
50's print perfection. Im in Hawaii with a cocktail- poy'fect! 


ASOS Pastel Colour Block Bucket Bag
£35 @ ASOS
Great size, loving the work with the pastel colours. YUM! 


ASOS Patent Colour Watch
£25 @ ASOS
That lime with the gold looks sweet ass... 


White Heart Leopard Print Tee
£15 @ River Island
Really want all of RI's Leopard print looks this season, this one especially


Pink Scarf Print Blazer
£40 @ River Island
This with some vintage looking rolled and faded jeans and my studded Topshop 
ballet pumps; pretty much my spring wardrobe


Floral Embroidered Playsuit
£75 @ Topshop.
Sooooo in love with some embroidering


Rocking Horse Crop Tee
£14 @ Topshop
Could wear this with so many different looks, ideal utility tee


Tropical Leaf Print Cigarette Print Trousers.
£35 @ Topshop
Club Tropicana is officially back and drinks are free..wish these trousers were free too as I would be wearing them as I type.


Lisbon Buckle Wood Heel Sandals
£68 @ Topshop
I had last seasons version of these little babies in tan leather and I am obsessed with the update. The perfect chunky shoe.









No comments:

Post a Comment